Our client is a growing medical device business that specialises in developing and manufacturing products for the dental healthcare market. Some of their products include endodontics, infection control, preventative dental health products, plaque dyes, and syringe kits.
Due to substantial growth in the business, they require a reliable Production Operator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. We are ideally looking for candidates with some experience in a GMP regulated manufacturing environment - Preferred industries include medical devices or pharmaceuticals.
The duties of this role are varied, and our client is committed to internal growth and promotion within the business. They will provide you with all necessary training and there is plenty of room for growth and upskilling.
Candidates that have an understanding of ISO 13485, GMP, TGA and HACCP standards will be highly regarded.
Duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist the team with general production activities such as compounding product, in process quality checks, syringe filling, assembling dental healthcare kits, packing products
- Ensure that output requirements of the business are being achieved in all areas
- Learn and develop skills across the business, assisting team leaders across various production facilities
- Be an active team player who is eager to contribute to an organisation and gain experience in a regulated environment
- Assist with managing customer requirements, dispatch and maintain distribution records
- Contribute innovative ideas for Continuous Improvement objectives
- Ensure all areas of work are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly state
- Support OHS initiatives and Safe Work Environment practices
- Support a culture of open, honest, professional and friendly environment
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Ideally working experience in a GMP, ISO 13485 regulated manufacturing environment
- An eager attitude towards learning and developing their personal and professional skills
- Able to make assertive decisions, work under pressure, adapt to changing needs as required
- Team player attitude | Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills - Both written and verbal
This is a permanent, full-time role involving normal business hour start and finish times (8.30 am - 4.30 pm).
Any questions or comments can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.