Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer of dental products with facilities located in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We are looking for experienced Production Operators to join their Production Team on a permanent basis. We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, have a good technical aptitude, and can work effectively in a busy manufacturing environment.
The Successful Candidate will also have significant experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Operate manufacturing equipment
- Troubleshooting, fault-finding, and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Batch processing of critical production components and associated GMP documentation
- Quality control activities and completing required GMP documentation
- Working to the production schedule to meet all production metrics
- Reporting to the Production Team Leaders and Head of Production
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing background
- Proven experience working as a hands-on machine operator
- Excellent ability to follow a documented process with minimal supervision
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Aya Inazato at Fuse Recruitment on 0423 505 950.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!