Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We are looking for Production Technicians to join multiple industry leading pharmaceutical manufacturers.
What's on Offer?
- Potential casual to potential permanent position
- State of the art facilities
- Immediate start
- Multiple positions across multiple sites
- Full-time hours offered (7.00am - 3.00pm or 8.30am - 4.30pm)
- Work across Eastern suburbs of Brisbane locations
Within the supplement and ingredients industry our clients have multiple positions based on the Eastern suburbs. Our clients range from supplements, cosmetic, liquid and powder manufacturing. Role will be based in Eastern suburbs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Mix, load and sterilize ingredients
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Quality assurance & quality checking of all batch books
- Pick & pack orders
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Troubleshoot machinery and diagnostics
- Day-to-day tidying cleaning in a cGMP environment office & amenities cleaning
- Willing to start immediately
- Strong GMP,TGA, HACCP experience
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience is highly regarded
- Previous supplement, powders or liquid manufacturing experience
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to work across day, afternoon and night shifts
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion about the role call Victoria at Fuse Recruitment on 3343 6777.