Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth in the manufacturing area, we are seeking an experienced Production Worker to join an industry-leading manufacturer.
Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary probiotic products.
- Ongoing role
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast
- Training and support provided
- Work with a supportive culture
- Start a new role in 2020!
- Day shift (7.00am - 3:30am) Afternoon shift (3.20pm - 10.50pm)
- Onsite parking
Our client is looking for production operators/packaging technicians with strong GMP, TGA or HACCP experience. The role is based in South Brisbane / Northern Gold Coast.
Suitable candidates will need to be available to work across day OR afternoon shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Operate capsule machines to fill capsules with medicinal preparations: Scoops empty capsules into loading hopper and scoops medicinal preparation into filling hopper of encapsulating machine
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labelling products
- Work on production lines
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing experience
- Capsule filling machine operating experience is highly regarded
- TGA, GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Own reliable Transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- MUST be flexible to work day or afternoon shifts
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!