Minifab is a global leader in the development and manufacture of custom diagnostic POC medical devices. Based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility, Minifab is a dynamic company comprised of outstanding professionals that dare to think big.
Minifab is currently recruiting for a Production Operator to join their manufacturing team. We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, have a good technical aptitude, and can work effectively in a busy manufacturing environment.
The Successful Candidate will also have strong experience working in a GMP and ISO regulated environment. Experience working under an ISO 13485 QMS highly advantageous.
Training for all equipment and processes will be provided.
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Fine assembly of prototypes using hand-held tools
- Precision assembly of parts using a microscope
- Using measurement equipment, jigs and other tools
- Quality control activities and completing required QC documentation
- Operating manufacturing equipment
- Packing medical device parts and products
- Working to the production schedule to meet targets
- Reporting to the Production Team Leaders and Production Manager
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing environment - Experience working in an ISO 13485 regulated manufacturing environment highly desirable
- Proven experience working as a production / manufacturing operator
- Excellent hand + eye skills and coordination - Good dexterity
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills - Both written and verbal along with basic computer skills
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently - Able to work under pressure
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick on 0478 193 170.