Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth in the manufacturing area, we are seeking an experienced Production Operator to join an industry leading manufacturer.
- Work locally East of Brisbane CBD
- Potential for ongoing work
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work with a supportive culture
- Day and afternoon shifts available
- Multiple positions available
Our client is a well-respected chemical manufacturer. This is fantastic opportunity to join a team that creates innovative solutions worldwide!
We are looking for Production Operators with industrial manufacturing experience. In this position you will be providing basic support to the production team in performing duties involved with the manufacturing process. Suitable candidates will need to be flexible for day and afternoon shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a chemical or manufacturing environment
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labelling products
- Set up and operate packing line machinery
- Measure and charge raw materials into production formulation machinery
- Perform quality control checks
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, food or agriculture chemical manufacturing experience
- Own reliable transport
- GMP exposure would be highly regarded
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- A positive attitude
- SAP exposure an advantage
- Strong OH&S understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Any successful candidates will be required to complete basic maths and mechanical testing.
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!