Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We are seeking an experienced Production Worker to join an industry-leading manufacturer. This is an expression of interest and actual start dates may vary.
Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary probiotic products.
- On call work with potential for an ongoing oppounity
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast
- Training and support provided
- Work with a supportive culture
- Day shift (7.00am - 3:30pm) Afternoon shift (3.20pm - 10.50pm)
- Onsite parking
Our client is looking for production operators/packaging technicians with strong GMP, TGA or HACCP experience. The role is based in South Brisbane / Northern Gold Coast.
Suitable candidates will need to be available to work across day OR afternoon shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Operate capsule machines to fill capsules with medicinal preparations: Scoops empty capsules into loading hopper and scoops medicinal preparation into filling hopper of encapsulating machine
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labelling products
- Work on production lines
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in manufacturing experience
- Capsule filling machine operating experience is highly regarded
- TGA, GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Own reliable Transport
- Willing to start immediately although start dates may vary
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- MUST be flexible to work day or afternoon shifts
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!