Our client is a respected contract pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the southern suburbs of Brisbane.
What's in it for you?
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Expression of Interest! Start dates and lenght of contract depends on projects
- Training and support provided
- Work with a small team in a supportive culture
- Onsite & street parking
Our client is looking for Production Operators and Packaging Technicians with GMP OR TGA experience for on-call work. Suitable candidates will need to be flexible with both day and afternoon shifts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labelling products
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Pharmaceutical, healthcare, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Willing to start immediately although start dates may vary
How to apply?
If you are interested APPLY NOW!