Fuse Recruitment has been exclusively engaged by one of our clients in Brisbane to search for Production Worker and batching Operating. Our client based in food manufacturing has a well-known national presence, and has a reputation for truly valuing their staff, providing an excellent culture and offering true opportunities for growth and development. We are a seeking a experienced and looking for Production Operators to join an industry leading ready to eat food manufacturer!
- Work locally in Lawnton
- Potential for an ongoing opportunity
- Inclusive and supportive company culture
- Training and support provided
- Monthly team BBQ's
- Free parking
About the Company
Our Client is an Australian-owned company who manufactures healthy, nutritious and quality grade ready to eat food products. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work days shifts.
- Working in various areas of the factory, including assembly, production, cleaning and warehousing
- Batching, cold storage, handling raw and cooked ingredients and mixing raw meat
- Operate machines in a Food manufacturing environment
- Weighing and packaging of cooked and raw meat products
- Quality checks
- Working in cold room environments
- Troubleshooting of equipment and machinery
- Working on a fast paced production line
- Upholding strict WHS rules and regulations
- General housekeeping
- Ability to start immediately
- Valid drivers licence
- Must be physically capable of performing repetitive work
- Q-fever vaccination is ideal but not essential
- Previous experiencing in the food or beverage industry is beneficial
- Strong GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Solid communication skills
- Available for day and afternoon shifts
- Capable to work in a meat processing plant
The role is in Lawnton and solely based at the companies facilities, so the ability to get to work is a must!
How to Apply:
Please hit the "Apply Now" button!