Schott Minifab is a global leader in the design and manufacture of custom diagnostic POC medical devices. Based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility, Schott Minifab is a dynamic company comprised of outstanding professionals that dare to think big.
Schott Minifab are embarking upon a strong expansion, and as a result they require the skills of experienced Production Operators to join their manufacturing team for their AM (6 am - 2 pm) and PM (2 pm - 10 pm) shifts. We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, have a good technical aptitude, and can work effectively in a busy manufacturing environment,
The Successful Candidate will also have significant experience working in a GMP and ISO regulated environment. Experience working under an ISO 13485 QMS highly advantageous.
This is a casual, on-going role encompassing work across Monday to Friday (with the possibility of some weekend work).
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Batch processing of critical production components and associated GMP documentation
- Line filling of consumables during set up and on-going operations of a highly automated and complex production line
- Quality control activities and completing required GMP documentation
- Operating manufacturing equipment - High volume packaging and pouching equipment
- Working to the production schedule to meet all production metrics
- Reporting to the Production Team Leaders and Head of Production
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing background - Significant experience working in an ISO 13485 regulated manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working as a production / manufacturing operator
- Excellent ability to follow a documented process with minimal supervision
- Excellent hand + eye skills and coordination - Good dexterity
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Jaquline Farag 0411 832 205.