- Challenging & exciting career opportunity
- Immediate start
- Temp to perm
- Healthy work/ life balance
About the Company
This business have been creating & supplying Flavour & Fragrance compounds for over 125 years & service the international market from production facilities throughout the world.
They are a family run, industry leading flavour & frangrance base ingredients manufacturer & take immense pride in the quality of product they manufacture.
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00
- Follow strict recipes to create flavours, fragrances & colours that meet customer demand
- Manual lifting of raw materials up to 25kg
- Working to a production schedule to meet manufacturing targets
- Follow strict HACCP procedures
- Forklift operating
- Packing, palleting & labelling in preperation for dispatch
- Work autonomously alone sometimes, using initiative to meet daily deadlines & targets
Essential skills and requirements
- Food background (batching, recipe formulation, mixing etc)
- A current forklift license
- Able to sustain daily, regular manual lifting of raw materials up to 20kg
- Great team player and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail / takes pride in quality of work
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.