Join the global leader in the development and manufacture of custom medical Point of Care diagnostic devices. SCHOTT MINIFAB offers outstanding opportunities to work alongside internationally renowned experts, developing solutions that improve the daily lives of millions of people.
Located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne, in a state-of-the-art facility, SCHOTT MINIFAB is a global company with a 135 history at the forefront of technological advancement and manufacturing. The company is currently recruiting for an experienced Production Operator - Machine Operator to join their team.
The Production Operator - Machine Operator to join SCHOTT MINIFAB on their PM (2 pm - 10 pm) shift. We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, have a good technical aptitude, and can work effectively in a busy manufacturing environment,
The Successful Candidate will also have significant experience working in a GMP and ISO regulated environment. Experience working under an ISO 13485 QMS highly advantageous.
This is a casual, on-going role encompassing work across Monday to Friday (with the possibility of some weekend work).
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Operate complex manufacturing equipment - High speed robotic assembly cells
- Troubleshooting, fault-finding, and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Batch processing of critical production components and associated GMP documentation
- Quality control activities and completing required GMP documentation
- Working to the production schedule to meet all production metrics
- Reporting to the Production Team Leaders and Head of Production
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing background - Significant experience working in an ISO 13485 regulated manufacturing environment
- Proven experience working as a hands-on machine operator
- Excellent ability to follow a documented process with minimal supervision
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Steven Nguyen on 0435 835 727.