Our client is an Australian owned Food manufacturer located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a motivated, skilled Propac machine (packing machine) operator to join the team in their afternoon shift.
This role involves machine operation within a fast-paced production environment and a high level of quality inspection to ensure only optimal products reach the customer. To be considered for this position, you must meet the below criteria:
The duties of the role will include:
- Machine operation
- Processing goods through the line
- Working with fast paced production targets
- Ensure that the machine is operational and running
- General trouble shooting when needed
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous machine operation experience (experience running a Propac machine highly advantageous)
- Good accuracy and attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work
- Strong reliability and punctuality
- Proactive and 'can do' attitude
- Excellent hand + eye skills and coordination
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently - Able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work afternoon shift
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like you, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick on 0478 193 170.