Our client is a respected ingredients manufacturer.
What's on Offer?
- State of the art facilities
- Brand new machines
- Fulltime hours on offer
Our client is looking for Production Technicians with GMP/TGA experience. Role will be based in Northern Gold Coast. Suitable candidates will need to be available to work all shifts (day, afternoon and graveyard).
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA environment
- Mix, load and sterilize ingredients
- Fermentation progressing
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Label products
- Quality assurance & quality checking of all batch books
- Operate Freeze Dryers, Bio Reactors, mixing products, sterilizing, loading ovens etc
- Pick & pack orders
- Maintain high safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Troubleshoot machinery and diagnostics
- Previous Bio-science or Bio/medical qualifications
- Pharmaceutical or cosmetic manufacturing experience
- Passionate about work
- Flexible with day, afternoon and night shifts
- Strong GMP,TGA or Microbiology knowledge
- Own reliable transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in fermentation processes
- Mechanical or electrical knowledge is beneficial
How to apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW!