FUSE Recruitment are currently seeking hardworking, reliable production workers to join our team. Our client, a leading supplier of packaging across Australia and beyond, our client produces a wide range products to support the brand strategies of our customers. With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, solutions to the local market.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Physically fit and healthy, with ability to carry out lifting
- Able to work long hours
- Available to work rotating roster
- Previous experience working shifts
- Highly motivated, reliable and responsible at all times
- Possess a 'Safety First' attitude and follow strict safety procedures at all times
- Be flexible and willing to carry out various duties at all times
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Ability to follow strict orders and work systematically
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect& Integrity
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Flexibility with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Be willing to undertake Drug & Alcohol screening
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to build experience within a production environment.
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Steven on 0435 835 727 during business hours for any questions.