Fuse Recruitment are very proud that we have partnered with Tarac Technologies for their 2020 vintage recruitment.
As a critical part of the wine industry supply chain, Tarac's vintage often lasts longer than other wine businesses and starts when the first grapes are crushed, often not finishing until well after the last grape skins are processed.
Consequently Fuse and Tarac are a good longer-term alternative for people seeking casual seasonal work because, depending on the role, there may be up to 6 months of work.
Reporting to the shift / site supervisor, these roles include:
- Computer controlled plant and machinery operation in a fast paced production environment
- Significant housekeeping tasks
- Changing chemicals (1 tonne bags, IBC's, 200 L drums)
- Monitoring quality and quantity of production and making appropriate adjustments as necessary
- General physical labour and walking up and down stairs for long periods
- Tank dipping and recording results
- Pump operation
- Planning and self-management
- Forklift operation
In addition applicants must:
- Hold a current High Risk Forklift License with recent relevant experience
- Have good mathematical and written communication skills
- Be available for 24/7 rotating rosters including weekends and nights
- Hold a current Police Clearance (less than 12 months old)
- Be able to pass a urine drug test plus a full pre-employment medical
- Be a self-starter who can perform with minimal supervision
- Be competent computer users
- Confined space qualifications (less than 2 years old) would be advantageous as would basic cellar experience and working in high risk work environments.
We are looking for people who can work as part of a small team, are enthusiastic and show high levels of initiative and willingness to learn. You will need to be well organised and have a 'can-do' attitude, and show a history of helping others and going above and beyond what was asked of you.
How to Apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"
Be quick! With limited positions available working for a fantastic company these positions won't last long!