Our client is an Australian largest sous vide food manufacturer supplying cooked meat solutions. They have a rapidly growing facility located in the South Western Sydney and are looking for experienced Production Operators to join there morning shift on full time working hours.
We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and can perform repetitve manual handling duties in a manufacturing environment.
Working hours to choose from are:
4am - 2pm, 6am - 4pm or 7am - 5pm
- Working on the packaging line
- Weighing products, batching process of critical production components
- Quality control activities and completing required documentation
- Minor lifting however repetitve duties
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience and knowledge of Food industry
- Proven experience working as a hands-on production operator.
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently.
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work.
What's on offer:
- Parking available on site
- Full time working hours
- A great place to work - family like work culture
- Ongoing learning & development
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.