Our client is a global organisation recognised for their leading innovations within the dairy industry and have a rapidly growing facility located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
We are looking for experienced Production Operators to join their Production Team on their:
MORNING shift (6am - 6pm), 12 hour roster is a 7 day fortnight and it requires every second weekend to work.
We are seeking applicants who are reliable, have an outstanding work ethic, have a good technical aptitude, and can work effectively in a busy manufacturing environment,
The Successful Candidate will also have significant experience working in a GMP and ISO regulated environment. We are seeking applications from candidates who have previously worked in a night shift manufacturing role.
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Operate complex manufacturing equipment - High speed robotic assembly cells.
- Troubleshooting, fault-finding, and preventative maintenance of equipment
- Batch processing of critical production components and associated GMP documentation
- Quality control activities and completing required GMP documentation.
- Working to the production schedule to meet all production metrics.
- Reporting to the Production Team Leaders and Head of Production
Essential skills and requirements:
- Strong experience in a busy GMP manufacturing background - Significant experience working in an ISO regulated manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience working as a hands-on machine operator.
- Excellent ability to follow a documented process with minimal supervision.
- Great team player attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently.
- High attention to detail / Takes pride in quality of work.
- Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship