Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary therapeutic medicines.
- Ongoing role
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work locally in South Brisbane
Our client is looking for production operators/packaging technicians with GMP OR TGA experience. The role is based in South Brisbane.
Suitable candidates will need to be available to work any shift (day and afternoon)
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labeling products
- Work on production lines
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing experience
- TGA, GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Own reliable Transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Own vehicle
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW! Due to the high volume of applicants please DO NOT call.