Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary therapeutic medicines.
- Ongoing role
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work locally in southern/western suburbs
Our client is looking for production operators/packaging technicians with GMP OR TGA experience. The role is based in southern/western suburbs.
Suitable candidates will need to be available to work any shift (day and afternoon shifts)
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate machines in a TGA / Food and Cosmetic environment
- Picking & Packing orders
- Labelling products
- Work on production lines
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Maintaining safety and quality standards
- Manual lifting (heavy lifting at times)
- Pharmaceutical, cosmetic or food manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing experience
- TGA, GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Own reliable Transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Own vehicle
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW! Due to the high volume of applicants please DO NOT call.