Our client is Australia's premium ready-made meal producer based in Sydney. They are growing rapidly to establish their postion as the retail industry leader in the health and fitness space. Due to increase in demand there are multiple vacancies for assembly line pick/packers working in the packing room area.
Morning shift: 6:15am - 2:15pm
Afternoon shift: 2:15pm - 10:15pm
Night shift: 10:15pm - 6:15pm
- Positive work environment with full time hours
- Immediate start
- A chance to go permanent with the company
- Great opportunity to be part of the team
- On-site parking available
- Training provided
The positon is responsible for the preparation and processing of foods to a high quality with minium wastage and damage to the products. As well as manage day to day operations of logistics ensuring that all products are dispatched and transported within safe and quality system requirement.
- Following specific hygiene requirements during processing
- Ensure all products are picked and packed as per the implemented safety and quality system
- Attend relevant food safety training and meeting when required
- Ensure that all HACCP monitoring forms are completed
- Repetitve packing from the assembly line
Essential skills and requirements
- Must have full working rights
- Warehousing or Manufacturing experience
- Ability to process and pack efficiently and at the rate required
- Strong sense of customer service
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to work
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.