Our client is a respected global manufacturer and are currently seeking a Production Planner to be based across two sites in Brisbane. This role will be an active part of the organisations Production Team in a way that fosters team spirit, co-operation and productivity.
- Permanent full-time position
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
The role of the Production Planner is to ensure the manufacture and delivery of products is scheduled to align with the organisation and customer needs, including communication with customers when required.
The key duties of the role include:
- Responsibility for the planning related tasks across manufacturing facilities
- Play a key role in the introduction of new products through the preparation of product processing standards and freight requirements
- Ongoing maintenance of product processing standards and lead times
- Work with other areas of the business to manage the planning of customer orders and provide prompt confirmation of delivery date, ensuring customer lead times are achieved
- Collect and assess data about the production and team's performance. Suggest and contribute to actions to improve this performance.
- Become the link between operations and the customer. Through your solid understanding of our manufacturing processes and your direct link to the customer, you will be able to quickly and accurately adjust planning to provide the best outcome to our customers
- Manage logistics activities including import permits and information around shipments between China and Australia
- Provides coverage to other operations functions in the event of staff absence
- Ad hoc duties as required
Essential Requirements and Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a production planning or supervisory role (Pharmaceutical Industry highly preferred!)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Pharmaceutical planning processes, including MRP systems and the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Strong knowledge and work experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably Pronto.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
The successful candidate will have demonstrated abilities in:
- Communication (written and oral) with internal and external stakeholders
- Time Management and Organisational Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Solving Capabilities and the ability to facilitate Root Cause Analysis
If you would like further information about the role please contact Samantha Standfast or Melissa Kennedy on (07) 3343 6777 or to submit your resume please click 'apply'.