Our client is an industry leader that manufactures equipment used in the medical industry. This progressive and innovative company is looking for a Production Planner to join their produciton team.
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- North West Sydney location
- Great supportive team environment
The Production Planner role will play an integral part of the production team and be responsible for:
- Planning daily production runs ensuring manufacturing have sufficient capacity and materials
- Ensuring production planning & scheduling meet targets and advise management regarding daily work flow
- Supporting continuous inmprovement activities and process improvements.
- Working according to quality management systems and OH&S policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualifications in business or supply chain
- Experience in a similar role within a highly regulated environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button or contact James Sgouras on 0411 702 115