Our client is chemical manufacturer seeking a production scientist. Reporting to the Medical Scientist (Quality Officer), exceptional communication and teamwork will be crucial in this role as you will have close working relationships with the Production and Warehouse Manager, and Production. Using your experience in chemical science you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in the safe manufacture and standardisation of chemical solutions.
What's in it for you:
- Permanent full-time position
- Hands on role with a variety of tasks
- Fantastic work culture
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Complying with WHS practices and procedures, including wearing PPE and reporting all potential hazards, incidents, near misses and injuries using company systems
- Ensuring product quality by reviewing and maintaining product documentation and performing analytical testing
- Assisting with the creating and maintenance of Specification Sheets and Product Labels.
- Assist with the review of stock and action stock nearing expiry
- Manufacturing and packing products
- Ensure compliance with relevant ISO standards
- General housekeeping in Formulation's area and Test Room
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing systems and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemical Sciences or closely related field are desirable
- Previous experience working in manufacturing under ISO of HACCP will be highly regarded
- Have valid Australian working rights.
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW.
If you have any questions, feel free to call Casey Bartlett on 0421 723 101