FUSE Recruitment are seeking reliable, hardworking and flexible production /forklift operators to join our team.
Our client based in the Barossa is a well-established crafter of premium wines, and require candidates to join their team on an on-call basis. Fantastic family orientated business with a great culture.
About the role:
- General warehousing duties
- Rolling of wine bottles
- Forklift Operations
- Packing, labelling and stacking of crates of wine
- Attending to production line
- Recent experience in a fast-paced production environment is advantageous
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and attention to detail required
- Experience in the wine industry is advantageous but not essential
- able to complete repetitive duties - manual lifting
- Must be flexible with working hours Monday to Friday
- Holds a current Driver's License and reliable transport
- Current working history with contactable references
- Current Forklift Licence with experience is advantageous
- Not afraid of a hard days work
- Reliable and eager to learn
- Good communication skills
- Can work as part of a team or autonomously
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to build experience within the Wine industry.
If you feel you the the experience we are looking for please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Bernie during business hours on 0499 052 652 or email email@example.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!