Schott Minifab is a global leader in the development and manufacture of custom medical POC diagnostic devices. Based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne in a state-of-the-art facility, Minifab is a dynamic company comprised of outstanding professionals all working together to achieve a common goal, and whilst doing so daring to think big.
Schott-Minifab is currently recruiting for a highly technical individual to operate a Scienion SX machine. This is a highly automated and complex piece of instrumentation that prints nano litre volumes of biomarkers at precise locations onto Schott-Minifab's microfluidic components.
The Successful Candidate will join Schott-Minifab's manufacturing team on PM Shift, which encompasses the hours of 2 pm to 10 pm Monday to Friday.
Training for all equipment and processes will be provided to the Successful Candidate.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Significant experience in a medical device environment (GMP regulated environment) as an machine or production operator
- Able to act professionally and with integrity with all stakeholders within the organisation
- Able to maintain desired outcomes in a busy and complex work environment
- Excellent short term and long-term planning skills
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude about their role
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Competent user of MS Office Suite
Responsibilities of the role include: (But are not limited to)
- Set-up and operation of Scienion SX manufacturing equipment dispense system
- Ensuring production targets and KPI's are met across the area of responsibility
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of Scienion SX manufacturing equipment
- Quality control activities and completing required QC documentation
- Provide hands on support in any production area as required
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply with your CV and covering letter in Word Format.
Kindly note that due to the high number of applicants, only short-listed Candidates can be contacted.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 0478 193 170.