Our client has been proudly manufacturing oilfield technology solutions, chemistry programs and services for over 10 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local area in Brisbane we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Production Supervisor within the Hydraulic Power Unit department.
What are the benefits?
- Immediate Start
- Permanent Position
- Growth and stability
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Career Progression
What will you be doing?
- Identify, report and problem solve issues arising with the design, or components by following the correct internal processes for reporting issues, faults or non-conformities.
- Actively supervise and implement the company's continuous improvement culture by raising, actioning, and closing out CI's or MOC's that will improve efficiencies in the plant.
- Implementation of corrective actions as required to enhance productivity / efficiency or to minimise adverse impacts.
- Supervise and manage the implementation of lean manufacturing tools and techniques to improve efficiencies and eliminate waste.
What do you need?
- Qualification within Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Pervious Manufacturing- Supervisory experience
- Oil & gas experience- Preferred
- Be an effective communicator & lead the team towards KPI's
- Able to pass a pre-medical including a drug & alcohol screen
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Carla on 0466 305 093.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!