Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With continued growth in the manufacturing area, we are seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join an industry leading manufacturer.
Our client is a respected global contract manufacturer of complementary probiotic products.
- Permanent role
- Join a market leader in pharmaceutical goods
- Full-time hours on offer
- Work locally in northern Gold Coast
- Training and support provided
- Work with a supportive culture
- Start a new role in 2020!
- Must be available for afternoon shift (2.00pm - 10.50pm)
- Onsite parking
We are looking for someone to join the team in a Production Supervisor role. The role will entail, among other things, maintaining production targets. The role is based in South Brisbane / Northern Gold Coast.
Suitable candidates will need to be available to work across afternoon shifts
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with managers to implement the company's goals, policies and procedures
- Ensure WHS practices are adhered to at all times
- Ensuring that all aspects of cGMP and TGA are followed
- Ensuring that general housekeeping is of a high standard
- Ensure production targets are communicated and achieved, including personnel ratios, machine capacities and product quality
- Ensure that all batch documents are completed correctly and signed off
- Materials stored correctly incorrect location during production (RM/PM)
- Work closely with operators, production manager and warehouse staff to ensure common goal expectations are met
- Provide leadership, support staff as well as prepare training to improve skills knowledge of working with culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Identifying training needs and relaying this to department management
- Continuously monitors production performance, and gives feedback to the Operations Team regarding work in progress and schedule compliance. This includes data analysis and onsite inspection activities.
- Generates and communicates changes of the production schedule
- Daily reports and analyze causes of noncompliance of the schedule, for continuous improvement of the process.
- Carry out any reasonable instruction from the supervisor or manager on duty
- Leadership experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Safe Operating Procedures, and HACCP/ISO 9001 knowledge
- Ensuring all aspects of cGMP and TGA are followed
- Own reliable Transport
- Ability to work efficiently with high attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
If you are interested APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion please contact Melissa Kennedy or Victoria Chin on 07 7334 36777.