MiniFAB is currently recruiting for a talented and driven Production Team Leader to join the team. We are seeking an individual who can lead and motivate MiniFAB's manufacturing operators so that work is carried out accurately and efficiently, adherence to ISO 13485 and GMP standards is being met, and production targets are being achieved.
The Successful Candidate will be a natural leader, come from a lean manufacturing, GMP environment (cleanroom experience is highly advantageous), have a good technical/mechanical aptitude, and possess a strong ability to work effectively under pressure.
Training for all equipment and processes will be provided to the Successful Candidate.
- Join a rapidly growing company within the medical device industry
- Work in a modern, state of the art facility with high safety standards
- Exciting project work and cutting-edge technology
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure that production targets are met across all product lines
- Ensure that work is carried out to agreed quality and safety standards at all times
- Ensure resources are appropriately utilised at all times to meet production targets
- Monitoring production outputs and taking appropriate action as required
- Providing support, motivation, feedback and training for all within the manufacturing team as required
- Working effectively with other department staff as required
- Utilising production systems to ensure information is maintained and used in correctly
- Provide hands on support in any production area on a regular basis as required
- Provide support for the production supervisors day to day especially with new initiatives
Essential skills and requirements:
- Significant experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment as a team leader
- Must be able to control, lead and motivate team members - A strong focus is to get the most out of the team
- In-depth understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles - Proven experiencing working within a strong lean manufacturing environment highly advantages
- Excellent short term and long term planning skills
- Strong problem solving skills - Understanding of root cause analysis
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude about their role
- Training in competitive manufacturing techniques
- Excellent communication skills - Both written and verbal
- Familiar with email, Excel and Word
For any questions, please call Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment Melbourne on 03 9981 5900.