Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced production and packer workers to join our team!
Our client, a high profile company based in Dry Creek are offering roles in multiple areas of production and packaging in a food manufacturing environment
What's on offer
Monday to Sunday (on-call shift roles) with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role
These roles will be focused on machine operation, quality control and packaging of freshly made goods.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
. Food handling and packaging
· Packing finished products accurately into boxes
· Quality assurance
· General housekeeping duties
· Working in a fast paced physical environment
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Knowledge of OH&S and HACCP
· Teamwork skills as well as ability to work autonomously
· Reliability and punctuality - preferably have a 24/7 availability to work if it is needed
· Good verbal and communication skills
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Willingness to learn and work with a great company
How to apply
If you are willing to take up this opportunity, please hit "APPLY NOW"