WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING WITH?
Fuse Recruitment are seeking multiple production packers to join our team. Our client has been operating since 1935 and is a globally recognised brand. They pride themselves in their ability to consistently deliver high quality baked goods across the globe.
This role will find you working in a team environment, focusing on machine operation, quality control and packing freshly baked goods ready for dispatch.
- Ongoing work on a roster
- Flexible working hours
- Central location
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Reporting to the shift manager, your duties will include but not limited to
- Food handling and packaging and quality assurance
- Packing finished products accurately into boxes
- General housekeeping duties
- Working as a member of a team as well as autonomously
- Machine operation with full training provided
- Be open to working overtime in different departments located within the factory if required
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A current driver's license of C class or above with own reliable transport
- The ability to work over a 7 day roster; days, nights and afternoons
- Have full working rights in Australia
- Safety focused, reliable and have a great work ethic as well as a keen willingness to learn.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW! Alternatively contact Emma on either 0421 066 099 or email@example.com for further information during business hours.
At Fuse, we specialize in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!