Our client is a respected manufacturer of 100% Australian made and owned sauces. They have a great team that pride themselves on quality.
Our client is looking for manufacturing operators with blender experience for employment with a permanent potential. Role will be based in Sumner Park.
Key responsibilities include:
- Blender set up and operate machines in a food environment
- Ensure batch manufacturing, packaging documents, in-process and finished goods are ready for various stages of processing
- Perform quality checks
- Assist manufacturing operators in the set up and operation of machinery
- Dismantle and clean equipment
Essential selection criteria
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or food manufacturing industry is desirable
- GMP or HACCP knowledge
- Minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience in the operation of food / pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and proactive
- Forklift ticket is highly regarded
If you are interested APPLY NOW!