FUSE Recruitment are currently seeking hardworking, reliable production workers to join our team on an on-call basis.
Our client, a leading supplier of innovative glass packaging across Australia and beyond, our client produces a wide range of glass bottles and jars to support the brand strategies of our customers.
With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions to the local market, this state-of-the-art glass furnace is conveniently located on the outskirts of the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Be physically fit and healthy, with ability to carry out heavy lifting
- Be able to work long hours in a very hot environment
- Be available to work 24/7, 365 days a year, if and when required
- Have previous experience working shifts
- Be highly motivated, reliable and responsible at all times
- Possess a 'Safety First' attitude and follow strict safety procedures at all times
- Be flexible and willing to carry out various duties at all times
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Have the ability to follow strict orders and work systematically
- Be willing to undertake a drug & alcohol test
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Have flexibility with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to build experience within a production environment.
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Kerri / Ashleigh on 08 8104 0747 during business hours for any questions.