FUSE Recruitment are currently seeking hardworking, reliable production workers to join our team on an on-call basis.
Our client, a leading supplier of innovative glass packaging across Australia and beyond, our client produces a wide range of glass bottles and jars to support the brand strategies of our customers.
With a distinct focus on delivering high quality, innovative glass packaging solutions to the local market, this state-of-the-art glass furnace is conveniently located on the outskirts of the Barossa Valley, South Australia.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Physically fit and healthy, with ability to carry out heavy lifting
- Able to work long hours in a very hot environment
- Available to work 24/7, 365 days a year, if and when required
- Previous experience working shifts
- Highly motivated, reliable and responsible at all times
- Possess a 'Safety First' attitude and follow strict safety procedures at all times
- Be flexible and willing to carry out various duties at all times
- Possess a HIGH level of communication skills, BOTH verbal & written
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow strict orders and work systematically
To be considered, you must:
- Embrace the values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect & Integrity
- Display a proven strong work ethic
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Work well within a team environment
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Flexibility with daily tasks and expectations
- Maintain a professional attitude and standard of work at all times
- Be willing to go above and beyond in your role and duties
- Stand out from the crowd!!!
With on the job training provided, this role is a great opportunity to build experience within a production environment.
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Ashleigh or Kerri on 08 8104 0747 during business hours for any questions.