With the ever-changing times ahead an exciting opportunity has arisen to join as an experienced Claims Consultant - Professional Risk, with one of our specialist claims management clients in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. Work within a team environment in a newly renovated contemporary style office that boasts frequently updated art pieces.
What's on offer:
- Supportive workplace culture
- Manage great variety of claims portfolio
- Flexible work structure
- Company based bonus structure
- Modern office environment
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and management of portfolio size 120 -150
- Maintain the client relationship achieve superior results for our customers
- Competent use of systems and processes in claim management
- Support the achievement of company goals and vision
Skills and experience:
- Broad understanding of the insurance industry
- Exposure to professional Indemnity Claims (desirable)
- Dispute resolution ability
- Drafting documents, letter writing and typing ability
- Sound telephone manner
- Understanding of Law/Tort/Contracts and State Jurisdictions (desirable)
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Monique Abbenhuis on 0421866677 or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!