Our client is a leading manufacturer with a state-of-the-art facility based in the south of Brisbane, there is a requirement for an experienced Quality Manager.
- Permanent position with a well renowned company
- Competitive remuneration
- Join a high-performing leadership team
- Excellent culture
- Identify, respond to, and continuously improve recurring issues within the organization and continuous improvement projects
- Manage, design, develop, streamline and implement processes to ensure compliance
- Manage and lead discussions to continuously improve processes, workflows and automate processes so that administrative tasks and workflow are simplified.
- Influence and drive a culture of accountability and execution.
- Act as the key integrator of activities for completion of design, fabrication, manufacture, and release to sales, with ongoing activities
- Ensuring all project risks, constraints, strengths and weaknesses are identified and adequately communicated and managed as required during all project phases.
- Overseeing projects including progress, deliverables and budgets tracked and recorded to ensure the project meets expected and outcomes.
- Ensuring all projects are executed in a safe manner in coordination with the WHS Manager and all WHS/Environmental requirements are met
- Ensure all phases of projects are executed in compliance with ISO9001 and company policy
- Provide clear communications across the organization as required to ensure all management, functional and other team members are aligned with the Project requirements.
- Ensure projects deliver operational results that meet the corporate and customer requirements, and adhere always with the policy, procedures and processes as endorsed by the business and customer.
- Investigate and coordinate trade-offs and solutions that provide the best possible Value for Money
- Ensure plant and process is operated in accordance with SOPs
- Be the technical knowledge specialist in relation to quality, to meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
- Advise the company in the implementation of management system processes and associated documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
- Lead, manage and influence on appropriate industry quality standards.
- Lead the ongoing development, maintenance, management, auditing and improvement of an enterprise wide framework, including the deployment of quality management processes and tools, for the continuation of strong quality culture.
- Manage, mentor, coach and train QA teams to ensure continuous improvement in relation to quality.
- Manage compliance with all Quality procedures and policies
- Manage QA Management Systems, ISO9001 and future QA projects.
- Qualifications in Project Management
- Demonstrated experience in a Project Management role
- Proven experience managing and integrating multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong and committed team member
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications and in particular, MS Project
- Substantial level of interpersonal, written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Steel Manufacturing would be highly regarded
- Ability to read and understand drawings would be advantageous
How to Apply
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity then please Apply Now or contact Sam Standfast on 0412 638 890 for a confidential discussion.