Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic project coordinator to work on various agricultural projects within the Mackay Region and Bowen Basin. This role will provide the opportunity for a long-term career in the pumping and water treatment industry with the ability to deliver complete projects focusing on preparation, construction and installation agricultural projects.
Candidates will require the ability to:
- Contribute to the combined Engineering, Project and Workshop team functions for client tenders and projects.
- Aid in the development of conceptual designs including technical specifications.
- Oversee construction, inspect work including sub-contracted product and services when necessary / required.
- Aid with, or conduct, on-site project commissioning and staff training as per product / engineering
- Provide exceptional customer service experiences by consistently supporting internal and external Client expectations.
- Develop and maintain skills, technical and product knowledge.
- Adhere to strict manual handling, safety standards, corporate work procedures and policies.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
The successful candidate will either currently reside in Mackay or be willing to relocate and will have the opportunity to develop and grow among a team of experienced engineers and associated professionals.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must:
- Demonstrated experience in the pumping and water treatment industry with knowledge of any of the
- Pumps and pumping equipment.
- Pipes, valves and fittings.
- Centre pivot & linear installation / operation;
- Hardhose / softhose irrigator installation / operation;
- PVC pipe installation;
What's in it for me?
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects;
- Local respected family owned and operated business
- Annual staff and family events;
- Lifestyle program;
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts.