Working with a leading global business, we have an outstanding opportunity for a skilled Project Coordinator to assist with the delivery of a range of key strategic projects in line with overall company objectives. Focusing on solutions within the automotive connected vehicle area.
- Providing oversight on concept planning, development and project delivery against company project methodology and standards
- Build and manage project plans including required process, project and quality outcomes
- Manage project administration - including timelines, budgets, pipeline and milestone management
- Proved a key technical and project resource for a range of stakeholders including vendors
- Ensure all required reporting is delivered including reporting against company and regulatory standards
- Ideally, you will be a skilled Project Coordinator with a proven history of delivering technology or multimedia applications to a range of platforms
- Experience in delivery within an automotive context would be well regarded but not essential
- Coupled with the technical skills, you will be an outstanding communicator with outstanding organisational skills with demonstrable experience coordinating a range of support functions to project teams
The role will be offered as a full time 12 month permanent contract position. If your keen to explore this opportunity please call George on 0411 832 205 or just apply now!