Despite the current economic climate, Melbourne is STILL going through a civil infrastructure boom! Our client is a well-established and highly successful civil contractor with an exciting portfolio of projects. Due to continual growth our client is seeking a Project Director to oversee multiple projects. With a strong family culture, they are a national T2 Civil Contractor who delivers year after year!
A key focus of your role will be to provide strong leadership to ensure the construction process is controlled and adheres to strict safety quality and schedule requirements. Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $250k - $270k, plus super and car, potentially more...
- This multinational contractor is one of the largest engineering, construction, building and maintenance and are committed to hiring and developing the industry's best
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal
- Rewarding role with a great team culture offering a competitive remuneration package
- Display significant stakeholder management skills, team building and leadership experience. Build and manage key relationships with clients, sub-contractors, business partners and the broader community
- Oversee the planning, scheduling and prioritisations of all stages of project works to ensure milestones are met
- Oversight of procurement and management of major service providers
- Ensure all safety and assurance obligations are met
- Manage the process of taking various sites from optioneering through to delivery and preparing a detailed bid proposal for the project
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- A proven track record in delivering infrastructure projects and leading teams with a successful outcome
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Be able to effectively communicate in meetings with consultants, clients, management & on site personnel
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Please contact Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online to this Project Director opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!