Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client specialises in the outsourced management of water and wastewater services and works with local authorities, industrial and commercial clients to design, build, operate and maintain their unique assets. Our Client is responsible for the Western Corridor Recycling Water Scheme which involved the construction of three advanced water treatment plants constructed at Bundamba, Luggage Point and Gibson Island, which draw water from six existing wastewater treatment plants in the region to produce up to 232 megalitres of purified recycled water daily
What is the role?
- Develop business cases with justification for upgrades, renewals, refurbishments & or replacements.
- Engage with the Industry to develop scopes and business cases as well as engage with installers to define early on real world difficulties and expenses with projects.
- Execute a tender process once a business case has been approved.
- Budgeting the cost of works involved.
- Liaise with the Projects Manager to track progress, expenditure, hours exerted and update budget forecast sheets accordingly.
- Drafting Contract letters to our clients' client .
- Lead HAZOPS, risk assessments and change management documentation.
- Comply with the requirements of our Clients Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) and Environmental Policies and systems.
- Comply with the requirements of the company business management system and the Quality Policy for Drinking Water and Recycled Water to contribute to the company commitment to provide safe, high quality drinking water and recycled water that consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of the company's contracts.
- Provide other planning, reporting or other support as required by the Engineering Manager.
What do I need to be considered?
- Engineering, project management or similar qualification preferably with water/waste water experience.
- Demonstrated experience in water/waste water industry.
- Experience in Project Management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Understanding of an operating plant environment.
- Understanding of Quality, Environmental and OH&S management systems.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please attach a cover letter outlining your experience referencing the above apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.