Are you a Project Engineer with large civil construction experience and wanting to work on multiple projects each year? (Highways, Tunnels, Rail, Civil Structures etc - Transport related) Hit the ground running on some of Melbourne's largest projects!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a rate between $50 p/h - $65p/h plus super & potentially more...
Highly successful civil infrastructure firm are looking for a Project Engineer due to sustained growth within their business. The ideal candidate will have specialist experience within structures, road and rail. This is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to some of Melbourne's most vital civil projects.
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Rebecca Brennan on 0435 835 727 or email your application to email@example.com