Our client is a well established and highly successful civil firm who specialise in road maintenance, road rehab and civil construction works. With a strong family culture, they are well known in the Victorian market for delivering on challenging and complex projects in the subdivision and land development market.
We are seeking a skilled Project Engineer to join this outstanding firm and take on large civil projects in the South Australian region. Jump on this fantastic opportunity straight away, before the market slows down for the Christmas period!
- Highly regarded within the industry, this firm works alongside Tier 1 and 2 clients on some of Victoria's most exciting civil projects in the following industries: transport, rail, water, resources, urban development.
- Specialising in earthworks, road works, car parks, drainage works, landscaping, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements.
- You will have access to ongoing support and training so you can build on your existing skills and thrive within the company.
- With a reputation for staff retention and a company culture that is inclusive and inspiring, you will be in the perfect environment to perform to the best of your ability.
- South Australia location
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility, and leadership
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Don't miss out on this outstanding opportunity to be involved in this well established civil firm. Please call Rebecca Brennan on 0435 835 727 or Andrew Chalkley on 0468 473 449, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.