Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client has been heavily involved in the Water Treatment industry and have been supplying, installing, servicing and maintaining pumping, pool and water treatment equipment for many years. As a locally owned and operated business, they have the capabilities and expertise to provide their customers with purpose engineered solutions and results.
What's the role?
This role will provide the opportunity for a long-term career in the pumping and water treatment industry with the ability to deliver complete projects focusing on preparation, construction and installation of water and sewage treatment projects.
The successful candidate will either currently reside in Brisbane or be willing to relocate and will have the opportunity to develop and grow among a team of experienced engineers and associated professionals.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Contribute to the combined Engineering, Project and Workshop team functions for client tenders and projects.
- Aid in the development of conceptual designs including technical specifications.
- Assist with inspecting work and overseeing construction of sub contracted product and services when necessary / required.
- Aid with, or conduct, on-site project commissioning and staff training as per product / engineering specifications.
- Provide exceptional customer service experiences by consistently supporting internal and external Client expectations.
- Develop and maintain skills, technical and product knowledge.
- Adhere to strict manual handling, safety standards, corporate work procedures and policies.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Hold an Engineering qualification in a Water / Environmental / Chemical / Civil field
- Be presentable, reliable and passionate about providing exceptional customer service with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to multitask, prioritise and have strong attention to detail.
- Be computer literate with a IT capability including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Hold a current driver's licence.
- Be legally permitted to work in Australia.
The following experience and current competencies / qualifications will be an advantage:
Minimum 5 years' experience in the mining and/or pumping and water treatment industry with experience and knowledge in:
- Sewage Treatment Plant & waste water engineer, who can design, construct & commission plants (this is a must have experience);
- Project management of WTP and/or STP constructions;
- Design Water treatment and filtration system;
- Pipes, valves and fittings.
- Experience in tender submissions and processes.
- Project management of WTP and/or STP constructions.
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic Renumeration Package on offer
- Work with a professional and diverse team to deliver complete projects;
- Local respected family owned and operated business
- Annual staff and family events;
- Lifestyle program;
- Corporate Health Insurance discounts.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.