Our client is a pharmaceutical development and manufacturing business, with a long rich history of servicing into the Australian healthcare industry. With new development projects currently underway, they require the skills of a Project Engineer with strong experience in validation activities and process engineering.
The Successful candidate will be involved in qualification projects along with maximising the performance of current production lines and assist with designing and developing new production lines.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Project management of qualification and validation projects
- Calibration and validation of laboratory equipment for the manufacturing and laboratory equipment - Carrying out IQ, OQ, PQ, and URS
- Review and updating validation procedures and processes for continued
- compliance and continuous improvement of current systems
- Continuous improvement activities on existing production lines
- Assisting with preparing and managing engineering budgets
- Supervising contractors and trade personnel
The Successful Applicant will ideally have a mechanical engineering qualification, and have at least 3 years experience in a similar role within pharmaceuticals. Experience with regulatory bodies (TGA and FDA) highly advantageous.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume in Word Format.
Questions can be directed to Leah Creswick at Fuse Recruitment on 0478 193 170.