Fuse Recruitment offers services to multiple industries including Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance and Wealth Management. One of our partners seeks an Electrical Project Engineer with IT&S experience for upcoming works.
- Long-term contract with potential for extension
- Immediate start
- Competitive remuneration
- Sunshine Coast location
- Great organisational culture and team
The purpose of the Project Engineer is to assist in the design review, planning and development phases of the program of works. Specifically, the role will manage and advise on the ITS & E components of projects.
The successful candidate will be required to effectively manage all relationships (internal and external) that facilitate the efficient operation and implementation. Responsibilities include:
- Negotiating to achieve successful outcomes, including consulting with both internal and external parties and preparing written reports and submissions
- Providing high level specialist project & technical advice and assistance to other project managers on ITS & E planning, design and project management matters.
- Effective leadership, conceptual thinking and resolution of complex problems.
- Management of ITS&E design review for multiple planning and design projects through to implementation; achieve value for money outcomes and ensure quality management is consistent with the required standards
- Apply demonstrated expertise and a detailed working knowledge of relevant legislation, standards, policies, technical principles, procedures, practices, guidelines and specifications to planning and design projects and activities.
- Holding of RPEQ status in the Electrical College and significant ITS&E experience at a senior level is a mandatory requirement for this role.
- Must be able to attend (in person) meetings at offices and sites located within the North Coast Region at short notice (generally within 1 Hour) as required.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- RPEQ Certification
- Valid driver's licence
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Simply hit "Apply Now!" or call Sam Standfast on (07) 3343 6777 for more information.