Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
About our client
Our Client is part of a national group of companies engaged in engineering design, construction and land development for clients and partners in the urban development, transport infrastructure and resources and energy sectors. They offer civil and industrial construction services for major infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
What's in it for me?
- Up to 130k in salary + Car ++ Super +++ Site uplift when working away from the office!
- Join one of the largest Privately owned Construction Contractors in Australia
- Relocation assistance to Townsville if needed.
- Ongoing opportunities to develop you!
What's the role?
Our client is looking for an experianced Project Engineer to join their evergrowing team. You will be accountable for managing the quality assurance of activities, the project's procurement requirements and organising subcontractors onsite. You will work closely with the site supervisors, providing engineering and technical support.
Drawing on your already demonstrated site and engineering experience, you will provide innovative solutions to complex challenges and strive towards safety, environmental, specification, design and contractual requirements. With a robust pipeline of projects ahead, you will be exposed to infrastructure projects across diverse sectors with opportunities to work in metropolitan and regional locations
What Do I Need to Have/Be To Be Successful?
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous)
- Up to 3 years' experience as a Site Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!