Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client specialises in the outsourced management of water and wastewater services and works with local authorities, industrial and commercial clients to design, build, operate and maintain their unique assets. Our Client is responsible for the
What is the role?
- Daily management of contractors,
- Manage the logistics for the delivery of the membranes to site
- Validate or update and enforce the relevant membrane replacement procedures and work instructions
- Reviewing QA/QC documentation received from the installation contractor;
- Conduct daily reviews during the installation process to ensure compliance with the QMP
- Establish and maintain quality in the project.
- Review the results of quality assurance reviews.
- Ensure that commissioning and testing of the new membrane elements is completed as per relevant quality plans.
- Post Mechanical completion, ensures punch list priority 1 actions are completed for handover to Commissioning Manager.
What do I need to be considered?
- Engineering, project management or similar qualification preferably with water/wastewater experience.
- Demonstrated experience in RO Membranes will be highly beneficial
- Experience in Project Management tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Understanding of an operating plant environment.
- Understanding of Quality, Environmental and OH&S management systems.
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!