Melbourne is going through an infrastructure boom! Due to continual growth our award-winning client is looking for an experienced Project Manager with substantial construction experience to oversee multiple projects. With a strong culture, this national contractor encompasses every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction. They are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction.
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $115k - $140k, plus super and vehicle, potentially more...
- This firm is committed to hiring and developing the industry's best
- This firm is one of the largest urban development contractors in Australia to deliver infrastructure upgrades, residential and commercial land development
- A workplace that believes Zero Harm is achievable and continuously strives to reach this goal
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- A degree level qualification in Engineering or Project Management (or similar)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Experience in managing technical aspects in each stage of the project lifecycle - Tendering, Design, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning
- Demonstrated competencies in Project Management including estimating, subcontractor/procurement management, budgets, risk management, reporting OHS & quality
Please contact Montanna at email@example.com or apply online to this Progect Engineer opportunity.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!