Our client is a leading automotive company with a global presence. Currently they require an experienced Project Engineer to join the Product Planning & Development Division on a long term contractual basis. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the safety assessment ratings of new model vehicles in accordance with all relevant regulations and protocols.
- Assist in the development of vehicle safety assessment process and procedures
- Implement agreed processes and procedures consistent with set protocols
- Conduct project studies
- Develop scheduling and planning activities for projects
- Monitor performance against targets and recommend countermeasures
- Monitor own compliance tasks
Key Qualifications needed for the role:
- Engineering degree, or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience with European safety standards or Australian regulations
- Project Management Skills
- Accumulative automotive industry experience including vehicle and regulation safety expertise
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then please apply now. Questions can be directed to George at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205