Excellent opportunity to build on fundamental industry skills working alongside passionate professionals. Offering a friendly 3:1 FIFO roster, our client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their growing team in the Northern Territory.
Our client is a well-known Tier 2 contractor who is highly regarded leader in the civil industry. In today's uncertain market, when stability is scarce, this is a remarkable chance to become a part of a stable, highly successful and secure firm, who are not only surviving - but thriving!
Remuneration is based on experience of course, though you can expect a salary between $110k - $130K, plus super and vehicle. Accommodation, living away from home allowances and Site Uplift will also be included. Both DIDO and FIFO options exist.
- Our client is an extremely well-known industry leader, having been around for over 40 years. They are one of Australia's largest privately owned companies.
- In conjunction with their clients and partners, this company is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the civil construction industry, meaning they offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
- Managing sub-contractors and coordinating works on site
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Working closely with the client
- Cost control and planning
- Co-ordinating design and construction
- Project procurement and maintaining supplier relationships
- Ensuring projects run to program and contracts administration
- Bachelor level degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering (essential);
- Post graduate studies in Project Management and/or Business Management (advantageous);
- Up to 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer within the road, rail and structures space (essential);
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven and enthusiastic with a positive, hands on attitude to project delivery;
- Self-starter with the ability to determine own priorities and manage work accordingly;
- Passion to take charge of ownership, responsibility and leadership;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Right to work in Australia (not requiring sponsorship)
- Happy to work away from home on a 3:1 roster
If you meet the above criteria, don't hesitate, apply now to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
Please call Andrew on 0417 868 821, send your resume to email@example.com or apply online to this Project Engineer or other Senior Project Engineer Jobs.
At Fuse, we specialise in infrastructure & utilities recruitment and actively source for a broad range of companies and projects within these industries. If you are looking for a new opportunity,
I'd love to hear from you! If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!